Headphones stands are accessories that are often overlooked by gamers, but they can come in handy by making your battle station a bit cleaner. They can also help avoid accidents involving your headphones and hence increase the overall lifespan of your headset.
The following is a basic summary of all the headphone stands that we are going to look into in this article and some of their usual specifications that you might be interested in knowing at a glance.
Over the years, headphone stands have started to trend for displaying and taking care of your earphones. However, there is a wide range of different brands that are producing some very innovative headphone stands.
Best Headphone Stands 2019
For this purpose, we have decided to review headphone stands which will not only add functionality but also but look good as well.
Without further ado, let’s jump right into the comparison table.
|Avantree (Editor’s Choice)||Stainless Steel||Table Stand||10″||Check Price|
|Satechi||Aluminum||Table Stand||9.5″||Check Price|
|The Anchor||Silicone||Mount||n/a||Check Price|
|LUXA2 E-One||Aluminum||Table Stand||9.5″||Check Price|
|Brainwavz Hengja||Metal||Mount||n/a||Check Price|
|Razer||Aluminum||Table Stand||10″||Check Price|
|Elago H Stand||Aluminum||Table Stand||10.5″||Check Price|
|Omega Wooden||Wood||Table Stand||9.4″||Check Price|
How We Picked the Headphone Stands
Now that we have everything out of the way, let’s take a look at the topic of products we are going to review. If you are wondering on what basis we have reviewed these stands. They have been examined and researched adequately before compiling them up for you. They are solely selected by durability, functions, looks, budget and user ratings. Hopefully you’ll find an ideal headphone stand for you in the list below.
What is the Best Headphone Stand?
Avantree Aluminum Headphone Stand
The Avantree Aluminum headphone stand is at the very top of our list because it is rated as the top headphone stand on the market. The headphone stand offers a sleek design and a variety of bright colors which make it aesthetically pleasing.
The top pad of the stand is made of silicone which is not only soft but scratch-resistant as well. The design is unique and will blend in with the rest of your setup, whether you are at work or at home.
What We Liked
- Cable holder: The headphone stand also comes as a cable holder. With the help of this stand, you can give your headphone cable a resting place keeping the workspace neat and clean.
- Sturdy: The stand is sturdy and durable. It has got a solid steel construction combined with silicone so that it can provide a stable and safe resting place.
- Silicone top: The top pad of the stand is made up of silicone which is soft and scratch-free.
- Universal fitting: The headphone stand has got universal compatibility as it easily held all of the gaming and standard headphones we tested.
- Clean design: The design is unique and stylish. It looks quite attractive on a table, at home, or in the office.
All things considered, the following is what you need to know about the Avantree Aluminum headphone stand.
Satechi USB Headphone Stand
The Satechi Aluminum USB headphone stand comes with additional USB ports which make it very functional indeed. So, this is not only going to look good on the table but will also serve as a USB 3.0 hub.
What We Liked
- USB Hub: With the help of three 3.0 UBS ports, you can connect USB devices easily and use it as a hub for your mobile phone or other gadgets.
- Cable hook: There is a backside hook available which is used for storing the cables when they are not in use.
- Rubberized top: The top of the headphone stand is rubberized and secure to keep your headsets away from scratches.
- Luxury colors: With the color choice of gold, rose gold, silver and space gray they almost look like a product from Apple.
All things considered, the following pros & cons is what you need to know about the Avantree Aluminum headphone stand.
The Anchor Under-Desk Headphone Mount
The Anchor headphone stand is a great under-desk headphone stand option that is available on the market. One of the cool features of this stand is that you can attach it to the bottom of your desk. This will hide it from sight and make your setup a bit cleaner. Another selling point is that it is able to secure two headsets at a time.
What We Liked
- Discrete: The mount will keep the headphones out of your sight as it is an under desk stand.
- Secure adhesive: It comes with the same 3M adhesive that GoPro uses, which once attached to the desk is very hard to remove.
- Silicone: The headphone mount has got a premium silicone construction, with an internal steel pin for adding additional support.
- Double sided: This mount is capable of holding two headphones at once.
Here is what you need to know about the Anchor headphone mount.
LUXA2 E-One is a headphone stand with an minimal design. The body is made of premium aluminum which ensures durability and sturdiness. The material is also scratch-resistant. The rubber grips on the bottom will ensure that it stays in place.
What We Liked
- Aluminum: The body of the stand is made up of premium quality aluminum which adds more durability and sturdiness.
- Premium: Diamond cut aluminum avoids scratches and abrasions. The premium minimal look and finish of this headphone stand are what makes it popular.
- No assembly: The headphone stand requires no assembly. Just take out the stand from the box, place it on your table and you are good to go.
- Rubber sole: The rubber sole at the bottom of the stand makes it sturdy and stable. The headphone stand is gentle enough that it leaves the surface without any marks or scratches.
Here is what you need to know about the Anchor headphone stand.
Brainwavz Hengja – Best Headphone Desk Hanger
The Brainwavz Hengja is more of a headphone hanger rather than a traditional stand. Instead of being placed on the top of your desk, it mounts to the side. The mounting mechanism is very clever and you will not need any adhesive. This makes it much easier to take off.
What We Liked
- Durable: The stand is made from a very durable and high-quality material which is capable of holding headphones of any weight without any bending.
- No glue: It doesn’t use any glue or other adhesive to attach. The design is constructed in such a way that it easily fits on computer desks or tables of different thicknesses.
- Rotatable: The design is also rotatable. You can use it both vertically and horizontally.
- Unique: The stand has got a unique design.
- Strong fit: This stand is smaller than most of the regular headphone stands but is stronger than any other headphone hangers we tested.
The following are the major highlights of this product that you need to keep in mind.
Razer – Best Gaming Headphone Stand
This headphone stand is specially designed for gamers who want their gaming rig to look better. The Razer headphone stand is made from high-quality aluminum which ensures that it is durable and light. If you already have Razer headphones then this stand will make even more sense for your setup.
What We Liked
- Aluminum: • Razer headphone stand is made from high-quality aluminum.
- Anti-slip: With an anti-slip base, your headphone stand will remain in place.
- Matte black: The stand has got a matte black finish which looks gorgeous in person.
The following is a breakdown of everything that you need to know about the headphones stand.
Elago H Stand
This headphones stand on our list is the Elago H stand which has got an elegant design and sturdy construction. The stand is very basic and does not offer any kind of additional features nor is it available in flashy colors.
What We Liked
- Simple: The headphone stands refrains from using unnecessary functions and flashy colors.
- Silicone: The silicone pads prevent any scratches on the headphone.
- Height: The 10.5″ height is perfect for all types of headphone sizes.
The simple yet unique design of the headphone stand looks great. But the following is what you need to know about the stand.
Omega Wooden Headset Stand
If you are interested in getting a headset stand that has a wooden finish then the Omega headphones stand is a great option. This stand comes in a dark walnut finish. If you are looking for something classy that will look good on your desk then look no further.
What We Liked
- Walnut finish: The headphone stand features dark walnut finished layered wood which just looks beautiful.
- Tall: The headphone stand is 10″ tall and can hold any headphone up to this size.
- Design: The stand works perfectly for your home, office, studio and even next to your TV.
Here is what you need to know about the Omega headphone stand.
Headphone stands not only to add more style and beauty to your workspaces but they also keep the headphone and its cable away from serious damage.
Here we have looked into some of the headphones stands that we think are the best on the market right now. Which one you decide is best for you depends on your personal preference and what you are looking for.
Headphones Stands – Complete Buyer’s Guide
When it comes to making a purchase decision regarding a headphone stand, things might not seem to be all that difficult. You might think that you should pick up the cheapest option on the market but that is not something that we can recommend.
There are a couple of things that you should take into consideration when in the market for a new headphone stand.
What is a Headphone Stand?
Headphone stand refers to as an accessory which is used for storing headphones. Headphone stands come in different sizes, shapes and designs. They are a necessary accessory as they keep the headphone away from any scratches and abrasions.
Things to Consider When Buying a Headphones Stand
There are some factors to considering regarding headset stands. We will discuss the most prominent things so you can get a better idea.
The design is what most of the people look for in a headphone stand. Try to choose a design which would look good with your setup. You don’t want the headphones stand to be the odd one out when it comes to your setup.
Make sure that the headphones stand you are buying has a solid construction to ensure that it is durable and will last a while.
3. Anti-Slip Base
Headphone stands with an anti-slip base are the best ones. They remain intact to the surface and won’t move easily. So, always look out for a headphone stand with rigid anti-slip base.
Size of a headphone also matters. If you have got taller headphones you will surely have to get a taller headphone stand for them. Headphone stands vary in sizes and the standard size is 10″ tall. Check the size of your headphones first.
The budget also matters the most. Keep in mind that a headphone stand with a lot of features and a premium finish will be pricey as compared to a simple one. Which one you go with depends on your budget and preference.
Types of Headphone Stands
There are many types of headphone stands available at the market. They are discussed briefly below.
Standard Headphone Stand
These are the ordinary headphone stands you’ll see everywhere. They often got a modern design with no additional features.
Gaming Headphone Stands
Gaming headphone stands often got a unique design, with additional features like USB slots or RGB lighting.
These headphone stands are different than the common one as they work as a hanger to hold the headphones. They can either be placed on the table by screwing on the tabletop or with adhesive to remain in place.
This was our buying guide on the best headphone stands. I hope that this makes things a bit easier and that you can now make an informed decision.
GamingFeature invests hundreds of hours of research and testing to help our readers in finding products that fit their specific needs. You support us through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. Read more about what we do.